Another season has come and gone and it was a record season for my ModelRailwayEngineer with record numbers of model railway enthusiasts visiting the site, connecting on Facebook and Instagram.
Here are the most popular articles from Winter 2017/18 Season.
Most popular new posts
Most popular posts this winter
Most shared via Facebook
Most popular tools
Most popular books
- The Newcomer’s Guide to Model Railways: A Step-by-step Guide to the Complete Layout
- Designing and Building Model Railway Baseboards
- Aspects of Modelling: Railway Electrics
Most popular trains and rolling stock
- Hornby BR ‘Tornado’ Class A1 00 Gauge Steam
- Hornby LNER 4-6-2 ‘Flying Scotsman’ Class A3 00 Gauge Steam Locomotive
- Hornby BR Smokey Joe 00 Gauge Steam Locomotive
- Dapol 16 Ton Mineral Wagon Plastic Kit – OO Scale
Affiliate notice: If you plan to buy the products on this page or similiar, please use the links here. These will take you to carefully selected businesses, including Hornby, Rapid Online, Amazon, eBay, Scale Model Scenery and Element Games, through which you can buy products mentioned. These links are made under their affiliate schemes which means that although the price to you does not change I receive a small commission on the orders you place which helps me maintain this site and allows me to create more articles like this. Please see my disclaimer for more information. Thank you for your support, Andy.
> A final, personal, note: I spend a huge amount of time testing, photographing, writing and researching techniques for these articles and pay for all the running costs of MRE out of my own pocket. If you found this article useful you can support me by making a donation on my fund-raising page. Thanks and happy modelling, Andy.