I’m committed to ensuring Model Railway Engineer is accessible to my readers.
It’s not always easy to fix accessibility problems butI’m working towards meeting Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) with the goal of being AA compliant.
The issues that I’m currently working on include:
- Consistent navigation throughout the site
- Correct and consistent use of ALT text for images
- Using simple, easy to read language
- Making links distinctive and descriptive
- Increasing colour contrast
- Descriptive page titles
- Keyboard navigation and navigation that lets people use the site without pointing devices
I’m always eager to hear feedback, good or bad, so if you have any thoughts on the accessibility of Model Railway Engineer please get in touch with via the contact page.