Model Railway Building Tips
Model railway building tips from the Model Railway Engineer.com engine shed , collated from across the Internet and sent in by readers.
- Model Making 101: Making Your Own Washes - How to make your own model painting wash.
- What glue to use to stick tinfoil: Sunday Scribbles - What's the best glue to stick Aluminium (tin) foil?
- Humbrol Clear Gloss – What, How, Why - Humbrol's Gloss Clear is an often overlooked material for model making but it's an incredibly useful and is far more than just a clear finish.
- Invaluable lessons we can learn from Sir Nigel Gresley - Take some lessons from one of Britain's most famous steam locomotive engineers. Your layout will thank you.
- How to make snow - Add a winter feature to your layout with this quick guide to making snow.
- So the scenery starts: £35 project update - Making dock side and walls, water and laying track.
- Trains, Tanks and Trenches: model railways with a difference - Trains, Tanks and Trenches, an idea for a model railway layout with a difference.
- A Quick, Simple, Action To Make Your Railway Look More Realistic - A quick, easy, and often overlooked effect you can take that'll bring a dash of realism to your railway without glue or paint.
- How to fix your buildings down without fixing them down - If you're still building a layout and continually moving buildings around while working on it, this is for you.
- How to Make OO Scale Corrugated Roofing - How to make OO scale corrugated roofing, don't let the shop assistant see you!